- What do I do in the event of an accident?
- What about my insurance company?
- How many estimates do I need?
- Can I get an estimate while I wait?
- Do I have to use the approved repairer my insurance company is recommending?
- Will I get a courtesy car?
- What facilities do you have?
- Do you repair commercial vehicles?
- How can I contact you?
- Where can I find you?
1. What do I do in the event of an accident?
Call Adamsons Accident Repair team immediately on 0161 624 1904.
We will get you home, call your insurers and take care of all the details.
Ensure you exchange details with all other parties involved, including names, addresses, telephone numbers, vehicle registrations, insurance companies and policy numbers.
We will provide you with a full repair estimate for the damage to your car.
Our dedicated accident management specialists will arrange for your car to be repaired at our state-of-the-art repair facility.
We will deal with your insurance company and any third party on your behalf to settle the claim as quickly as possible.
We can provide you with a replacement vehicle should you need one. All you need to do is pay us any excess on your policy and drive away your repaired car after a valet service. back to top
2. What about my insurance company?
We will inform your insurance company that you have been involved in an accident and will be making a claim. We will then help you complete the claim form and chase insurers to settle your claim as quickly as possible.
It is your legal right to choose which bodyshop repairs your car – you do not need to use your insurance company's recommended repairers.
Simply pay us any excess on your policy and drive away your repaired car. back to top
3. How many estimates do I need?
Although insurance companies often ask for two estimates to process a claim, only one is usually required. back to top
4. Can I get an estimate while I wait?
Yes, one of our dedicated team of accident management specialists can produce a free repair estimate, while you wait. back to top
5. Do I have to use the approved repairer my insurance company is recommending?
No, you are not required to use the repairers your insurance company recommends.
It's your car. It's your choice. back to top
6. Will I get a courtesy car?
Yes, we can provide you with a replacement vehicle should you need one, subject to availability and circumstance. back to top
7. What facilities do you have?
We offer a comprehensive range of services, which include:
- Accident Management Programme
- 24 Hour Accident Recovery
- Claim Management Service
- Insurance and manufacturer approved
- Commercial vehicle repair unit back to top
8. Do you repair commercial vehicles?
Yes. Adamsons Vehicle Care Centre provides a wide range of services to customers with light commercial vehicles and high-top vans. Not only is our commercial oven big enough to accommodate the larger vehicle, we have also installed a state-of-the-art Car-o-liner chassis repair system. We have repaired a number of Volkswagen Transporter (including the high-top version), Mercedes Sprinter and equivalent vans. back to top
9. How can I contact you?
By telephone: 0161 624 1904; by fax: 0161 627 3997; or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org back to top
Visit our Contact Us page.
10. Where can I find you?
We have two sites, both in Oldam. Click here for map & directions.
back to top